HOW DO WE WORK ?

We help the companies and the trainers to be connected directly so reducing the cost of mediators in between, We have a wide range of the Technical, Soft skill trainers from all over India and also across the globe who can deliver the best training for the employees of your company.

DO WE CHARGE YOU ANYTHING?

TRAINERS – PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION MODEL

We do not take any amount directly from the  Clients, We connect the companies with the trainers directly, Trainers will be paying every month 5000 Rs/- to VM AFFLUENCE, along with 25% on the actual costing of the training will be taken by VM AFFLUENCE. The remaining 75% will be taken by the trainer. The trainer will be intimated on the actual day the payment is getting released from the client. Once the payment is released from the client side to VM AFFLUENCE. Within 24 hours the payment will be released to the trainers. If it is on the Government Holidays the payment will be released on the respective bank working days.

BENEFITS THROUGH THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION MODEL

The trainers will be intimated through mail and SMS when the new training requirement has come up. The trainers can place the bid through the forum online and also attach the Framework of the training, So it would be easy for the Companies to directly get in touch with the trainers. We would also intimate the new clients tied up with. We will have frequent meetups to discuss more on the training. Outdoor training also can be Organized. SUMMITS will be organized where the trainers can participate as speakers and many more benefits upcoming..

FREE SUBSCRIPTION MODEL

We do not take any amount directly from the Clients, We connect the companies with the trainers directly, Trainers will be paying to VM AFFLUENCE 35% on the actual costing of the training. The remaining 65% will be given to the trainer. The trainer will be intimated on the actual day the payment is getting released from the client. Once the payment is released from the client side to VM AFFLUENCE. Within 24 hours the payment will be released to the trainers. If it is on the Government Holidays the payment will be released on the respective bank working days. The trainers has to follow the VMAFFLUENCE Training forum to check the training no mails or sms will be sent by VM AFFLUENCE , as sent to the PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION CUSTOMERS

HOW ARE COMPANIES BENEFITED THROUGH VM AFFLUENCE

The companies requiring training can post their requirements in the “Post your training Requirement menu” of VMAFFLUENCE-SHOPTECHNOLOGY Website. We will provide around minimum of 5 trainers to each companies. The trainers will be bidding the actual cost of the training. The companies doesnot need to spend more than the actual cost of the trainer’s per day cost. VM AFFLUENCE also makes sure that there is a good deliverable by the trainer. VM AFFLUENCE also helps the companies to replace any trainer in case of any issues or emergencies.

ARE YOU A FREELANCE TRAINER ? SHARE YOUR DETAILS TO VASANTHAMUGI@VMAFFLUENCE.COM

x

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

VM AFFLUENCE will be allocation 2 to 3 training  minimum every month, It is the responsibility of the trainer to send the quote along with the framework within the particular timing. Any delay of even a minute will be taken in to consideration and the quote with the discarded. Every trainer who wants to register through VM AFFLUENCE will be paying 5000 Rs/- INR every Month, so their profile will be active in our website. The HR’s of the Corporate companies will be given access to see all the profile. HR or Learning & Development head of Corporate (or Clients) has the complete rights to choose the profile they are interested to go with.

The Amount of 5000 Rs/- will be used by VM AFFLUENCE for marketing, and other activites the training to the corporate/Industry/Institution within India. All the payments made to VM AFFLUENCE is completely non refundable. VM AFFLUENCE is liable to get 25% on the quote which is quoted by the trainer. The payment will be received from the client to VM AFFLUENCE company account. Immediately once the payment is received the transaction of 75% of the amount will be sent to the trainer.

Food, Accommodation, Travel expenses has to be submitted in bills by the trainer, This will be sent to the client and if the expenses are approved, VM AFFLUENCE will send the actual amount to the trainer, once the payment is received from the client, This also includes miscellaneous expenses like toll fee visa fee or such incidental costs at actual.

VM AFFLUENCE will also be consistently improving the portal performance where the bidding  can be done directly in the portal.

For any more clarity please send your queries to vasanthamugi@vmaffluence.com

ACCOUNT DETAILS OF VM AFFLUENCE

Bank – HDFC Bank

Account Name – VM Affluence

Account Number – 50200012656482

IFSC Code – HDFC0004193

Branch T.C Palaya, Bangalore

YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT TO …

Account number – 20226784137

IFSC Code – SBIN0010365

Account Name – Vasanthamugi T

Bank – State bank of India